Monday, February 4, 2013

In a very nutshell...

Writer's block is bad news when you want to keep up with a blog. So, here's what you need to know about my life:

1. I've been sick since Christmas. I finally caved and when to the doctor last week. She put me on a nasal spray, mucinex and amoxicillan. I started feeling much better after a few days until...

2. I got sick again. This time with some funky stomach bug. Basically, I'm constantly shivering and I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I haven't. I wish I would because I honestly think it'd make me feel better!

3. The weight loss is happening slowly but surely, in spite of life throwing me curve balls disguised as illness. I'm down 7 pounds in 4 weeks, which isn't too shabby. I'd still like to lose at least another 10!

4. Mark and I split the cost of a plane ticket for me to go see him in April for our 1 year anniversary of being engaged! I can't wait!

5. Wedding plans are coming along! Mark's mom is figuring out the rehearsal dinner and I'm working on rentals for the reception.

6. Cooking and baking healthy recipes has become my weekend tradition. Unfortunately, two of my recipes turned out to be pretty huge fails this week :( I've created a new board on Pinterest to keep track of pins that rocked and pins that bombed. Check it out when you get the chance!

Ok, I know you really didn't need to know about any of this at all, but I'm posting anyways to keep this thing current. Thanks for reading if you actually made it this far down. You rock.

P.S. The title of this blog is in honor of one of my favorite professors in college who always said awesome things like that. Dr. Cheah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment