Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prayers Please

Please keep Mark and his family in your prayers. His dad passed away suddenly on Sunday night. We're trying so hard to understand how something like this could happen to such an amazing man and an incredible family. It's really difficult right now, especially for Mark who won't be with his family until tomorrow. I've felt so helpless not being able to do much for him at the moment. All I want to do is wrap my arms around him and help him forget the world for even a second, but all I've been able to do is call him to make sure he's doing ok. I'll be driving down to be with him tomorrow night and I'm hoping I will be able to be of some comfort. The funeral is on Friday, so please keep us in your thoughts as we struggle through this. Thanks.

1 comment: