Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Eight is great?

The past week has had its fair share of ups and downs, and I have to admit, they're mostly downs. Not to scare anyone away from pregnancy, but DON'T DO IT! It's a trap! Just kidding, I know I'll pull through it, but I'm definitely ready to be done with this morning sickness (biggest misnomer ever--try an entire trimester of pain and misery). But without further ado...ladies and gentlemen...week 8.

Week 8
How far along? 8 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Kidney bean…couldn’t they come up with something a little cuter sounding?
Total weight gain: Negative. I’m actually losing weight L
Maternity clothes? No, unless you count pajama  pants and hoodies as maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Constantly tired! I sleep all night and then take naps!
Best moment this week: Discovering that Qdoba’s queso is made with pasteurized milk, so I could eat it!
Miss Anything?  Human interaction. Shopping. Cooking.
Movement: Nope, but according to everything I’m reading, the little guy IS actually moving in there!
Food cravings: Depends on the day. It’s always something different.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still everything.
Gender:   Everyone keeps telling me it’ll be a girl since I’m so sick. So, it’s probably a boy, right?
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Vomiting my brains out and bloody noses.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but I’ve cried several times because I don’t really feel like myself
Looking forward to: Feeling better so that I can join the adult world again!


1 comment:

  1. Hugs! I so wish I could just come sit with you :/ But you will feel better soon! And you will begin to feel more like yourself...THEN! You will start to feel like a mom! ;)

    ReplyDelete