Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Whoaaaa, we're 1/4 of the way there

Week 10
How far along? 10 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Kumquat? Prune?
Total weight gain: Still weigh less than my starting weight!
Maternity clothes? Bought another shirt, but still not needed. My jeans are actually a little loose! Who am I kidding? I wear sweat pants and t-shirts every single day.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: My medication makes me sooooo drowsy, and then I sleep for hours and have crazy dreams
Best moment this week: It’s been a bad week, so it’s hard to pick anything out.
Miss Anything? Most things
Movement: None, but rumor has it that baby is doing somersaults
Food cravings: Nothing. I’d rather not eat. (Don't worry- I still force myself to)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still everything.
Gender:  I bought some baby girl skinny jeans on clearance, so we’re probably going to have a boy now
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, insane pregnancy dreams, teeny tiny baby bump
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Neither. Just kinda BLAH

Looking forward to: Our first OB appointment next week! FINALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment