Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 9

For anyone who missed it--we measured a week smaller than we thought, so I skipped last week and we're picking back up today!

Week 9
How far along? 9 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Grape!
Total weight gain: I’ve LOST over 7 pounds now.
Maternity clothes? Bought my first shirt, but it’ll be a long time until it fits me!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Trying to get back on a non-nocturnal schedule. But I could easily sleep all day.
Best moment this week: My nephew was born yesterday!
Miss Anything? Feeling like a normal person.
Movement: My meals like to move up my throat and into the toilet?
Food cravings: None. I hate food. Everything looks and sounds and tastes gross.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Absolutely everything. I mean it. EVERYTHING.
Gender:   Everyone is still guessing girl!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Tired, pukey, headaches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off?  On. And they’re feeling really loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Weepy describes it best, I think.

Looking forward to: The end of morning sickness. PLEASE let it end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment