Wednesday, June 4, 2014

25 Weeks!

Week 25
How far along? 25 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: cauliflower. Baby should be over a foot long and about a pound and a half!
Total weight gain: I think 10, possibly more. I don’t like this one bit. 
Maternity clothes?  Yes. I don't think I'd be able to squeeze into my normal jeans if I tried.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I feel tired all the time. I love naps.
Best moment this week: My baby shower was wonderful! Big thanks to everyone who made it amazing, especially Trisha and Liz!
Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the whole night without getting up multiple times to use the bathroom.     
Movement: Lots. I’m getting more used to it now and sometimes I get sad when he isn’t moving. Wake up!
Food cravings: Fresh fruits and veggies. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong smells, like perfume.
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: I’m finding it difficult to really take a full breath.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I’m definitely struggling to take them off more often now. I had to use lotion this morning to get them off!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  

Looking forward to: Honestly, I’m ready for it to be September so I can meet my little man, move to Virginia, and spend some time with our new little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment