Wednesday, May 28, 2014

24 Weeks

Week 24
How far along? 24 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: banana split! I saw this comparison today and it made me laugh.
Total weight gain: Not really sure. Enough that I feel like a hippo.
Maternity clothes?  Yep. 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Better now that I’m back in a decent bed. Mark’s bed on base was horrible and my back is killing me because of it. I miss Mark, but I don’t miss that bed.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my handsome husband. We had a ton of fun together, but we could have just sat together all weekend and I would have been happy. 
Miss Anything?  I miss not feeling huge.   
Movement: Tons and tons. Mark even got to feel a few kicks!
Food cravings: Margaritas again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Apparently airplanes. I was classy and had to use the barf bags on my flight. Embarrassing!
Gender:  IT’S A BOY!!! Who knew?! I was definitely shocked, but I’ve gotten used to the idea and I’m very excited. If our son is anything like his dad, I will be one very lucky mom.
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Heartburn, hunger, fatigue.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On, except in New Orleans, where I’m fairly certain they were twice their normal size. I was concerned that they might never go back to normal!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  

Looking forward to: my baby shower this weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your shower, too! And FINALLY seeing that adorable bump in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your shower!!! I have had your present planned out for over a month!!!! Eeek! So excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete