Wednesday, June 25, 2014

28 Weeks

Week 28
How far along? 28 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: eggplant…baby should be about 2 ¼  lbs  
Total weight gain: Too much for my comfort
Maternity clothes?  Yep. 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I sleep a ton. I’m so exhausted all the time.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Mark’s birthday and going all over the Black Hills. I especially loved our picnic at Sylvan Lake.
Miss Anything?  Feeling like a normal human being.
Movement: He’s very active. I think Mark and I are in trouble with this little guy!
Food cravings: Tomatoes! I can’t get enough of them! And for some reason, I like mayo all the sudden? Gross.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hand soap from bath and body works. I had to go buy some generic stuff.
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Where to start? So far, 3rd trimester isn’t very fun. Heartburn, leg cramps, bloody noses, back pain, hip pain, trouble breathing, etc.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On. The low humidity here is fantastic.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I had a few hormonal moments this week. I get hangry!
Looking forward to: Going to Colorado for the 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment