Tuesday, July 1, 2014

29 Weeks

Week 29
How far along? 29 weeks
Baby is the size of a: butternut squash-about 2.5 lbs and over 15 inches
Total weight gain: Just weighed in at a 20 lb weight gain, which is apparently totally average for this point in pregnancy
Maternity clothes?  Yep.
Stretch marks? None yet. Mark said he was impressed with my lack of stretch marks the other night and I freaked out that he was going to jinx me—but nope, we’re still good for now!
Sleep: I’m constantly tired, which I’m sure is a feeling I should just grow accustomed to. I’m sleeping 9-10 hours a night now, which is something I definitely SHOULDN’T grow accustomed to.
Best moment this week: Our one year anniversary! I’m so blessed to have an amazing husband and I know he’ll be a fantastic dad!
Miss Anything?  Standing up from the couch without grunting and groaning, rolling over in bed on the first try without pain, being able to bend over and pick something up easily, and going more than 30 minutes without my bladder feeling like it will explode.
Movement: He freaks out whenever I eat sugar or have something cold! It’s pretty funny.
Food cravings: Nothing really in particular at the moment. Although, a chicken philly sounds pretty awesome right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Heartburn, leg cramps, bloody noses, back pain, hip pain, trouble breathing, etc.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it’s getting shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On! But my fingers blew up the other day while we got our rings cleaned and I couldn’t get them back on for about 30 minutes
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, except for one major break down the other night. Lots of changes are happening and it’s very stressful.

Looking forward to: 4th of July! It was a major struggle, but I managed to paint my toes 4th of July themed last night because I’m so excited! Mark and I weren’t even in the country last year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment