Thursday, August 14, 2014

35 Weeks

Week 35
How far along? 35 weeks, 2 days
Baby is the size of a: coconut…coconuts are pretty small, but I’m assuming they’re referring to weight
Total weight gain: 28. Not cool.
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Stretch marks? Still in the clear.
Sleep: Sleeping just fine, except for getting up a few times to go potty and being incredibly sore when I wake up.
Best moment this week: We left South Dakota!
Miss Anything? Ordering a drink when we go out to eat. Mama needs a cocktail.
Movement: I was holding his brand new cousin, Anne, today and it felt like he kept trying to push her off my belly haha oh, cousin rivalry.
Food cravings: Cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: My butt is still sore from our long drive, but other than that, my back and pelvis are feeling much better now that I’ve discovered that tart cherry juice helps with inflammation! It’s definitely helped.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? I think I lost my battle with the rings this week and I’m pretty sad about it. Had to buy a larger size ring from Kohl’s because I felt naked without a ring. I’d also rather not be judged by strangers for being pregnant without a ring on my finger.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Finishing the last leg of our journey and exploring our new home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment