Tuesday, August 5, 2014

34 Weeks

Week 34
How far along? 34 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Cantelope
Total weight gain: 26…I’m officially my heaviest EVER and I’m not pleased
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Stretch marks? Still none. Let’s keep this up!
Sleep: Actually not doing too badly, but I’m sure that’ll change by tomorrow when I trade our memory foam king size bed for a queen air mattress. Moving while pregnant is FUN!
Best moment this week: Eating my Raider Philly from Philly Ted’s. Yes, food made it to my top moment. The rest of the week has been stressful and busy with getting ready for the move.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and tummy. I’ve never been a side sleeper and I hate, hate, hate it.
Movement: Still a wiggly little guy
Food cravings: I want potato chips for some reason…
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: The pelvic pain is just getting worse and worse. I can’t stand it.
Belly Button in or out? In, and I think it will stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Leaving this crazy state forever on Monday and then getting to go home for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment