Tuesday, August 26, 2014

37 Weeks

Week 37
I’d apologize for being a slacker and skipping 36 weeks (and not taking bump day photos), but we have been so busy and haven’t had internet at our new place, so that’s my excuse. We’re still working on unpacking, cleaning and organizing and now I’ve started stocking our freezer with easy breakfasts and dinners, so things aren’t looking like they’re slowing down anytime soon. We set up the pack n play, the baby swing and the rock and play, washed baby clothes and blankets and the diaper bag and my hospital bag are packed and sitting by the door, so we’re nearly ready!

How far along? 37 weeks
Baby is the size of a: BABY! He’s now technically considered full term by most people. Anytime now!
Total weight gain: No clue and I don’t care.                                                                            
Maternity clothes?  Yep
Stretch marks? We’re still doing ok!
Sleep: Not bad! Staying busy is making me tired at night, so I’m only getting up once or twice!
Best moment this week: Arriving in Virginia. Our new house is slowly being unpacked and coming together. It’ll be cute once it’s all finished…and I LOVE the location! 
Miss Anything? Not having sore, swollen feet. My comfy shoes aren’t fitting me right now, so I have to wear flip flops all day, which isn’t good when I’m standing all the time.
Movement: He scared me a little yesterday because he didn’t move much, but no worries, he started beating me up again last night.
Food cravings: Baked goods. I want it all.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: Not sure it’s a labor sign or not, but oh man, lightning crotch HURTS! 
Symptoms: See above lol. I terrified Mark the other night because I was in so much pain that I was crying and squeezing his hand really hard. He was ready to rush to the hospital.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off. Still wearing the imposter wedding ring. Boo.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: My doctor’s appointment tomorrow! Ready to see how my boy is doing and if we’re progressing!  

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy! It seems like just yesterday I got that picture message telling me the good news! Can't believe your sweet guy will be here any time now!

    ReplyDelete