Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week 11

Week 11
How far along? 11 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Lime (also, plum , roma tomato, fig and um…a green olive?)
Total weight gain: -11
Maternity clothes?  Nope, not needed yet
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I’ve been sleeping great except for the past few nights when my nausea woke me up
Best moment this week: We saw our little human today! He/she was dancing and waving and kicking and being a squirmy little booger! It was tough for my OB to get a good shot!
Miss Anything? Shopping
Movement: Nothing yet, but that kid is definitely getting some exercise in there!
Food cravings: Mandarin oranges and JUICE
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still most foods and smells
Gender:  Having some weird boy vibes.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My butt hurts when I sit? Also, violent sneezing.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I have been

Looking forward to: Warmer weather! Our high on Sunday is supposed to be 65!!

No comments:

Post a Comment