Thursday, March 13, 2014

13 Weeks

I promise this is the last time I'll change what week I'm on! Our doctor confirmed that our original due date is the most accurate, so from now on, that's what I'm sticking with! Cheers to being further along than we thought!

Week 13
How far along? 13 weeks, 2 days
Baby is the size of a: pea pod? I think baby is the size of a 13 week old baby, but what do I know?
Total weight gain: -12 pounds (but I ate FOUR grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, so that’ll change soon)
Maternity clothes?  Nope, not needed yet
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Not bad still! Nausea has kept me up late for a few nights now, but once I fall asleep I’m OUT
Best moment this week: We’re MOVING! So excited to leave South Dakota and move to Virginia!
Miss Anything? My friends and family?
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Grilled cheese sandwiches, apparently
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still most foods and smells
Gender:  Most everyone says girl, so I’m saying boy just to be different
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My stomach got harder like overnight. It’s weird.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been really sick the past few days, so moody. Happier today, though!

Looking forward to: Laying on the beach next summer <3

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR THE 2ND TRIMESTER! AND MOVING! So happy for your, darling!

    ReplyDelete