Wednesday, March 19, 2014

14 Weeks

Week 14
How far along? 14 weeks, 2 days
Baby is the size of a: Lemon?
Total weight gain: -10 (that’s right, I’m gaining weight!)
Maternity clothes?  Nope, not needed yet, but I’m thinking I need stretchier, baggier sweatpants.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Nausea is keeping me up late and then once I’m awake, I can’t fall back asleep. But I’ve been taking a nap on the couch every day for the past couple days.
Best moment this week: Uhhh…still excited that we’re moving!?
Miss Anything? Snuggling with Mark. WHY DO I HAVE SMELL AVERSIONS TO MY HUSBAND? WHYYYY?
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Mandarin oranges again. And JUICE.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still most foods and smells
Gender:  Ok, I’m back to thinking it’s a girl!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: I officially projectile vomited across our bedroom floor this morning. It had to happen eventually. Luckily, it was just water and my nausea meds…ironic, right?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Weepy. I’m SO TIRED OF BEING SICK!
Looking forward to: The supposed 2nd trimester wave of energy, pregnancy glow, and the end of morning sickness.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I feel bad saying this, but the projectile vomiting story legitimately made me lol. You poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking back on it, it's a little funny. But at the time, I cried, I was so embarrassed and mad at my body. Mark had to clean it up for me. I guess he's getting some good daddy practice :/

      Delete