Thursday, March 27, 2014

15 Weeks

There's a light at the end of the tunnel! I'm FINALLY feeling better, after being extremely miserable for most of the last ten weeks! I'm still pretty nauseous in the morning and at night, but overall, I feel so much better and I'm extremely grateful. 

Week 15
How far along? 15 weeks, 2 days
Baby is the size of a: Apple, orange or a…kit kat bar?
Total weight gain: -11 lbs
Maternity clothes?  I’m wearing my stretchiest pajama pants!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I could sleep all day. And wow, do I have some crazy dreams.
Best moment this week: Mark and I WENT ON A DATE! I felt well enough Monday that we left the house to have fun for the first time in over 2 months! Also, Mark doesn’t smell nearly as bad to me, so we’re back to being a gross couple who snuggles all the time! Yay!
Miss Anything?  Shopping, and for some reason, exercising.
Movement: I’m 99.9% sure that I’m feeling the itty bittiest movements ever.
Food cravings: Peanut butter! And juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’m doing MUCH better, but still have some food and smell aversions
Gender:  I’m officially voting girl.  
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: So many, where do I even begin? I just want to say that anyone who says pregnant women are beautiful, hasn’t looked that closely at a pregnant woman.  We’re disgusting.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, but my hormones came out baring claws last night and then I felt so guilty for snapping at Mark that I started bawling. Luckily, I’m blessed with an understanding husband.
Looking forward to: nicer weather 

No comments:

Post a Comment