Thursday, May 15, 2014

22 Weeks

Week 22
How far along? 22 weeks, 2 days
Baby is the size of a: spaghetti squash. Baby weighed in at approximately 15 ounces, so nearly a pound!
Total weight gain: According to the doctor’s office I’m up 5 lbs (but I was wearing clothes and shoes and I’d eaten and drank a tons of water). Actually, my doctor said I might want to try a little harder to put on weight!
Maternity clothes?  Yes. Yes. Yes. 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I’m tired a lot, so I sleep pretty well for the most part. Steven and I take naps in the morning, which helps
Best moment this week: Seeing baby on the ultrasound yesterday! I wish Mark had been able to be there, but it was still wonderful to see our little baby and know that he/she is healthy and growing perfectly.
Miss Anything?  I’m pathetic…I still miss Mark.  
Movement: Tons. And it was really cool to feel movement and watch it match up with the movement on the ultrasound screen!
Food cravings: Frosted mini wheats with ice cold milk sounds FANTASTIC. I think I know what I’m having for lunch…
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’m on the queasy side today, but nothing in particular is causing it.
Gender:  We’ll find out in ONE WEEK!
Labor Signs: None. My doctor said she’d start talking to me about contractions and what to look out for when I go in next in 4 weeks.
Symptoms: Light headedness. I get dizzy a lot!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On for now
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Flying down to visit Mark in Mississippi next week! I can’t wait to visit New Orleans, go to the beach, see my wonderful husband and oh yeah, find out if we’re having a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment