Wednesday, May 21, 2014

23 Weeks

Week 23
How far along? 23 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: large mango. This must be a huge mango. Baby should be around 11 inches and over a pound
Total weight gain: Don’t even want to know.
Maternity clothes?  Yep. 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Doing well for the most part! I wake up a lot to pee, but that’s to be expected
Best moment this week: Getting ready to go see Mark!
Miss Anything?  Running! I want to go for a long jog soooo badly. 
Movement: Lots of movement. It still feels so weird to me.
Food cravings: A grilled chicken wrap…random…and I have no idea where to get one.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Doing ok, but uh, hello heartburn, thanks for joining the party.
Gender:  WE GET TO OPEN THE ENVELOPE TOMORROW!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Like I said, heartburn. It’s AWFUL.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I’m sure the heat and humidity down South will make me swell like crazy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but there have definitely been some moods the past few days.

Looking forward to: going to the beach over the next few days! I can’t wait to relax and enjoy some time with Mark! 

No comments:

Post a Comment