Wednesday, May 7, 2014

21 Weeks

Week 21
How far along? 21 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: pomegranate. Baby is approximately 10 1/2 inches long and 3/4 of a pound
Total weight gain: I remembered to weigh myself this morning! I have gained 1 pound from my starting weight…although, I was wearing clothes, so maybe not.
Maternity clothes?  Yes. Yes. Yes. 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Eh, baby likes to kick at night, so I have trouble falling asleep. Luckily, my boss lets me take naps whenever he naps. It pays to babysit a 3 month old!
Best moment this week: I GET TO GO TO THE DOCTOR NEXT WEEK! Tricare officially approved me to see my doctor, so I’ll get to have my ultrasound next Wednesday. We’re one step closer to finding out what we’re having!
Miss Anything?  Still missing my Marky Mark, not that that really relates to pregnancy.
Movement: Yes! Lots of kicking and my mom and I felt baby hiccups today!
Food cravings: Pretty much all kinds of food haha. Right now…I want cake.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Today has been good! Still not feeling beef.
Gender:  I keep calling baby a she and pretty much everyone is betting it’s a girl. I’ll be shocked if it’s a boy at this point!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Swollen fingers and toes most of the time. I also get dizzy and short of breath at mass for some reason. All that standing, sitting and kneeling, I guess.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but maybe not for much longer if it stays hot like this!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week! I can’t wait to see my little nugget!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Tricare finally coming through! So excited for you guys to finally get your ultrasound. The girls and I are voting girl. Everytime we go to Target Jillian picks out dresses and shoes for Aunt Melissa's baby. We can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete