Wednesday, July 30, 2014

33 Weeks

Week 33
How far along? 33 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: Durian fruit? I honestly have NO idea what that is.
Total weight gain: Baby is supposedly gaining ½ a lb every week, so I’m going to assume I’m gaining about a pound.
Maternity clothes?  Yep. Some of my maternity shirts are actually getting a little snug. Uh-oh.
Stretch marks? I’m still lucky so far!
Sleep: I’m sleeping plenty, but I still feel SO TIRED all the time. I have no energy left. 
Best moment this week: After a frightening episode where our lease and deposit check disappeared in the mail, it finally arrived in Virginia a week after it was supposed to, and we officially have a home to move into in just a few weeks.
Miss Anything? Waking up and going to bed without heartburn.
Movement: I think he’s been sleeping a lot, but when he moves, he REALLY moves.
Food cravings: I’ve been eating a lot of apples.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: New this week: random pain on the lower right side of my back. Kinda a deep throbbing pain, rather than sharp, and definitely not my typical back pain. No idea what it could be.
Belly Button in or out? In, and I think it will stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On and I’m so grateful. I think I would go crazy if I couldn’t wear them.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Seeing my two guys together. I had a dream last night of Mark holding our baby boy and I just can’t wait to see it in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment