Wednesday, April 2, 2014

16 Weeks

Week 16
How far along? 16 weks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: avocado!
Total weight gain: -9 lbs. I gained back two pounds this past week. I have to keep reminding myself that, in this case, gaining weight is a GOOD thing
Maternity clothes?  I’ve been using the ponytail holder trick on my jeans when I leave the apartment. Otherwise, it’s all yoga pants, all the time
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Having trouble sleeping at night, but I sleep fine during the day
Best moment this week: Saturday was a GREAT day for me. I felt completely fine and we went on a 2 mile walk, I cleaned the apartment and we went out to dinner with Mark’s friends where I ate my whole meal and possibly half of Mark’s…
Miss Anything?  I miss last week when I was feeling better
Movement: Still feeling some very slight movement, but I’m ready to know for sure.
Food cravings: Still peanut butter and still juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of beef. Ew.
Gender:  Still thinking girl
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My belly is hard as a rock. I always imagined rock hard abs, but not like this! My feet feel like they’re on fire when I’m in bed at night, so I keep them propped up to help. And sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen whenever I sneeze, cough, or vomit. Pretty sure it’s round ligament pain, but I’m asking at my doctor’s appointment tomorrow to be sure. Oh, and did I mention I’m throwing up again?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, mostly, but bummed that I’m back to feeling like crap.

Looking forward to: Consistently feeling better. I feel like my week of relief was either a birthday present or an early April Fool’s Day joke from God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment