Wednesday, April 9, 2014

17 Weeks

Week 17
How far along? 17 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: onion
Total weight gain: To be honest, I haven’t checked recently. I’ve been eating pretty normally though, so I’m sure it’s up!
Maternity clothes?  Finally went shopping for maternity clothes yesterday. They’re SO expensive. And I just have to say that maternity pants are the most comfortable things ever. I bought a pair of shorts, but I’m still looking for some capris that don’t go down to my ankles.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but I’m starting to get a very, very light linea nigra.
Sleep: I have issues falling asleep at night. As soon as I decide I’m ready to sleep, my bladder wakes up. Who knew it was even possible to pee 5 times in 20 minutes?
Best moment this week: We went on a drive through the hills on Sunday! It was nice to see some scenery and get some fresh air!
Miss Anything?  I could really go for a margarita.
Movement: Still just some tiny flutters, but I have to really focus to feel it. I’m ready for some real kicks!
Food cravings: ROOT BEER. I know it’s so bad to drink pop, and it’s something I had mostly cut out of my life the past few months before I got pregnant. Now I can’t get enough of it. Don’t worry, I limit myself to one a day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still don’t want anything to do with red meat.
Gender:  Team girl! Funny story--supposedly a heart rate above 140 indicates girl, and below 140 is boy. Guess what our baby's heart rate was last week? 140. Such a little stinker.
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My tail bone hurts, my back hurts, I pee all the time, still nauseous from time to time, getting less and less sleep, that nasty linea nigra thing, I either have no appetite or a huge appetite, veins, veins everywhere,  and an ever-expanding (sore) chest.
Belly Button in or out? In. And it’d better stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! It’s been a good couple of days. Hopefully it’s all good from here on out.
Looking forward to: My pedicure today! Ridiculously dry feet is apparently another fun pregnancy symptom of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment