Wednesday, April 23, 2014

19 Weeks

Week 19
How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: mango!
Total weight gain: I keep forgetting to weigh myself! As of a few days ago, I was still down 5 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Mostly, yes. 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Ugh. What’s sleep? It takes me hours to fall asleep at night. Partially because  my bladder needs to be emptied every 30 minutes and my feet feel like they’re on fire. But, also because baby is most active at night and the little kicks are still new to me, so I stay up so I can feel them. Oops.
Best moment this week: Is it sad that this week my best moment may have come from eating a Philly? Whatever, it was amazing.
Miss Anything?  I miss shopping in regular sizes. Maternity clothes are ugly, boring, and expensive.
Movement: Some! Like I said, mostly at night. Sometimes I freak out when I haven’t felt anything for awhile.
Food cravings: Uh, chicken Phillies. Oh. My. Gosh. What is my problem? 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I don’t want red meat. Nasty.
Gender:  Had another baby girl dream a few days ago!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Food dreams haha
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but as it gets warmer, my fingers are swelling more.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I usually get a little irritable by nighttime.  

Looking forward to: Going home and seeing my family and friends! But knowing I’ll be without Mark is making me incredibly sad. I think we’re really over the whole long distance thing. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for kicks! Bet it is so exciting to finally feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited you get to come home for a bit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete