Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Whooooaaaa, we're halfway there! 20 weeks!

Week 20
How far along? 20 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: banana (about 6.5 inches head to rump, 10 inches head to heel)
Total weight gain: Still slightly below my starting weight. Which means weight gain is coming soon
Maternity clothes?  Yeah, my pants won’t button even if I try. It needs to get warmer so I can wear my maternity shorts! They apparently don’t make maternity jeans for us vertically challenged folks 
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Better! I’ve been so exhausted that I’ve been falling asleep almost immediately. Definitely miss having Mark next to me though, even if he is a mouth breather at night ;)
Best moment this week: I’m home! Like I said, I really, really miss Mark, but it’s good to be back!
Miss Anything?  My amazing husband.
Movement: Oh yes. This kid is being pretty active at times! It’s a weird sensation, feeling a human inside my belly…
Food cravings: Today, I really want a tuna sandwich. Uh, weird. (Don’t worry, it’s safe to have up to 12 ounces a week!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Today has been a queasy day. Other than that, still, no red meat. Ew.
Gender:  Still thinking girl! If Tricare cooperates with me and lets me see a doctor, we’ll hopefully find out soon. 
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My tail bone hurts! And my hands and feet swelled up quite a bit a few days ago. This summer should be fun!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I couldn’t get them off the other day when my fingers swelled. I need to start keeping an eye on them!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. The only thing making me mad is Tricare. 

Looking forward to: Visiting Mark in a few weeks! 

1 comment:

  1. I was craving a tuna sandwich the other week! It had never tasted better!

    ReplyDelete