Wednesday, April 16, 2014

18 Weeks

Week 18
How far along? 18 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: sweet potato or a bell pepper
Total weight gain: I weighed myself a few days ago and I was only down 5.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes?  Oh yes.  
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Still having a weird sleep schedule. If I could just sleep 7 hours straight, it’d be a miracle. I think my body is just preparing itself to be woken up at all hours of the night by an infant.
Best moment this week: Finally got a date for when I’m going home! See you next Saturday, Normal!
Miss Anything?  I don’t want wine, I don’t want beer, I just want a giant margarita on the rocks.
Movement: Come on, baby, KICK ME! I’m ready for it!
Food cravings: Barbeque sauce. We went to a cookout the other day and one of Mark’s friends had smoked ribs all day and it was covered in caramelized BBQ and oh my gosh, it was heavenly. Now I can’t get enough of it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’m getting better! Ground beef still sounds revolting.
Gender:  I’ve been referring to baby as  “she” without realizing it. Until Mark calls baby a “he” and I’m like WHAT? We should find out in about 2-3 weeks if baby cooperates!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: So many weird ones. Some are too embarrassing to post online.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’ve been happy! Now that the worst of my morning sickness is over (I’ve still thrown up a few times the past couple of days, but at least it’s better), I’m just excited about this baby. I haven’t really experienced many mood swings, I just cry at random things.

Looking forward to: Going home next week! Although…I’m not excited about Mark and I going long distance again for a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment