Wednesday, July 16, 2014

31 Weeks

Week 31
How far along? 31 weeks, 1 day  (Our due date is exactly 2 months away!)
Baby is the size of a: Pineapple…mmmm pineapple…
Total weight gain: 21.5 pounds. Only gained half a pound last week!
Maternity clothes?  Yep.
Stretch marks? None yet, but boy do I have some bright blue veins all over my sides!
Sleep: It’s getting harder to sleep at night and I feel exhausted all day long.
Best moment this week: We MAY have found a house? Submitted our application today and we’re first in line.
Miss Anything?  Wearing cute clothes. I’m so sick of rotating out the same 6 maternity shirts. 
Movement: He likes to roll around so much! It can be a little annoying when I’m feeling nauseous or want to sleep!
Food cravings: I want fruits and veggies constantly. Apples, baby carrots, salads, berries, etc. We have ice cream in the freezer that I’ve barely touched because I’d rather have fruit. Can we keep this up to help me lose the baby weight?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None. I think I’ve felt a few BH contractions, but I can’t be sure.
Symptoms: Heartburn, trouble breathing, aaaaaand my nausea is back. Not nearly as bad as before, but still not fun.
Belly Button in or out? In, and I think it will stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On! I love it!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I’ve been a little irritable the past few days. It may have something to do with exhaustion.

Looking forward to: Hearing whether or not we got the house we applied for! Fingers crossed! It’s in a great, quiet, military-friendly neighborhood with private parks, pools and running trails around lakes with fountains and it’s within 2 miles of some of my favorite stores, plus a mall! Oh, and the house itself is nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment