Wednesday, July 23, 2014

32 Weeks

Week 32
How far along? 32 weeks, 1 day
Baby is the size of a: Honeydew melon? Small pumpkin? Squash? Who knows…baby is measuring perfectly, that’s all I care about.
Total weight gain: Forgot to weigh myself this morning, but as of our last appointment 5 days ago, I was still at 21.5 lbs gained
Maternity clothes?  Yep.
Stretch marks? Still none! I’m starting to get my hopes up that I can avoid them entirely. Maybe?
Sleep: It’d be easier if it weren’t for heartburn keeping me up. It’s HORRIBLE. 
Best moment this week: It’s been a good week, but nothing stands out as being the BEST.
Miss Anything?  Being able to bend down to pick things up without pain! I almost started crying when I saw someone in a commercial bend down without a problem. I was so jealous! 
Movement: Lots of rolling movements, less of the karate kicks. I think he’s running out of room in there.
Food cravings: Diet Coke. Bad mommy status here.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still beef!
Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Heartburn is awful, awful, awful. Occasional nausea. Pelvic pain—oh my goodness, it hurts so bad!
Belly Button in or out? In, and I think it will stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On! It’s been crazy hot the past few days here, so I’ve been staying inside as much as possible, drinking tons of water and keeping my feet up.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I have such an amazing husband.

Looking forward to: We move in 19 days! It’s insane. I almost feel like we’re just going on vacation and then it hits me: no, we are really LEAVING South Dakota. Forever. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment